Saturday, April 09, 2005

From a Rock to a Sponge.

I have officially become a sap.

Yesterday I took a computer version of the Kiersey Temprament Sorter. Sad to say I have moved from an NT temprament to an NF temprament. That means I have moved from the intellectual temprament to the idealist. I have become more of a "feeler". It is so pathetic.

I have noticed this change. When I was watching the preview for the Masters and they started talking about Phil Mickelson winning the Masters last year as his first major over so many years of trying, I got misty. When I was listening to things about the difference that the Pope made in people's lives, I got misty again. And the whole Ashley Smith thing with her loving this murderer that threatened her life....I almost let a tear escape. Of course, I also wished that I could make 60 thousand that quickly as well. I used to be a ROCK now I am just a squishy sponge.

3 comments:

Angel said...

I am an NT so I feel sorry for you, but I would say that most people would congradulate you on growing a heart.

Oricon Ailin said...

I think a guy who can show emotion is an incredible thing. I wish more guys weren't afraid to do so.

*HUGS* But, I agree with angel, I do congratulate you on "growing a heart". *grins*

Friar Tuck said...

I have always had a heart, but I feel like a wimp if I wear it on my sleeve to much.

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...