Saturday, April 09, 2005

My Top 7 Famous Most Attractive List

Recently I had a conversation about who I thought the most attractive actors around are. Expanding to famous people, I have a best of list below. I reserve the right to revise if I forgot someone. When I had this conversation it was about 2am. I have already revised it a little. These are in no particular order. And I know I am going to botch the spelling. Please forgive me!!!

1. The redhead on American Pie and Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Although she may be too young for me..if she is my apologies.

2. Jennifer Knapp....the CCM rocker gal. She won me over when she said in a concert in Cincinatti that their football team was not a real football team because they played on Astroterf. How hot is that!!!! (Philbin has already heard this selection when I saw her in concert in Washington State at the Columbia River Gorge.) She solidified her selection by wearing a Johnny Cash T-shirt on her last album.

3. Renae Zellwiger--A hot gal that you could imagine having a beer with. Also not afraid to go without make up or make a fool of herself.

4. Lisa Nicole Carson--of Ally McBeal fame. Gorgeous smile. Gorgeous everything.

5. Mia Hamm--Seems to be both sweet and driven.

6. Drew Barrymore--Again somebody who is cute, and would seem to be fun too.

7. Lauren Winner--Author of Girl Meets God, Mudhouse Sabbath, and Real Sex: The
Naked Truth about Chastity. Cute and very smart. Smart is sexy.

Who did not make it and why:

Because of surgical enhancements: Pamela Anderson

Because of taste in other guys: Brittany Spears, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Lopez

What is everyone else's input?

5 comments:

Oricon Ailin said...

Very nice list!

Gossip Cowgirl said...

Again, I think Renee Zellwegger is a good pick. And Drew Barrymore. Mostly, I didn't know the other ones. Except for "the redhead"...Alyson Hannigan. Definitely not too young for you. She's married to that guy I told you about from Buffy who does the great accent--Alexis Denisof. He's almost 40, and she's 31. She's definitely older than she looks. Now I'm gonna have to do my list...

Epic said...

Hey DJ, Nice list.

I agree with you on (1) Alyson Hannigan and (2) Drew Barrymore. Drew always seemed like the kind of girl who'd give a fellow a fair shake even if he wasn't a superstar prettyboy. She was, after all, married to Tom Green.

Cameron Diaz, on the other hand, seems to think she's too beautiful to ever have to notice mere ordinary guys. Rightly so, but it is off-putting.

Ren�e Zellweger is pretty, but she doesn't really do anything special for me. And vice-versa I'm sure. I'm unfamiliar with the rest of your choices.

(3) I don't know anything about Jennifer Lopez's taste in men (although she sure does like marrying them) but she is way too beautiful for me to care.

Britney Spears doesn't do anything for me because she looks and acts too young. I feel uncomfortable even noticing how she's dressed.

(4) That brings me to Shakira. Not quite five years older than Britney, but definitely for adults only. And what a sultry voice, especially when she sings in Spanish.

(5) Charisma Carpenter. Another Buffy babe who'd be nice to cuddle up to.

(6) Michelle Rodriguez. I think she could hurt me. Bad. That's hot.

(7) Finally, my wife and I once agreed that each of us can have an affair with one pre-selected celebrity should the opportunity arise. My current choice is actress and Harvard grad Mira Sorvino.

Wow. That was a fun way to spend some time...

Friar Tuck said...

Yeah....those ladies seem a little too popular and aloof to make my list. With the exception of #4 of course.

Friar Tuck said...

Michelle Rodriguez definitely should make the honor roll.

First for the reason mentioned by Epic. Then for the following quote,

"I don't want people to be like, 'She's hot-looking', you know? I want them to listen to me for what I am saying. And I think the best way to do that is to sniff my armpits, and like, sit and burp every now and then."
-Michelle Rodriguez

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...