Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The Quotable Homer J. Simpson

Alright Brain, you don't like me, and I don't like you. But lets just do this, and I can get back to killing you with beer. - Homer Simpson

Can you believe it!? Pretty soon, I'll be able to quit my job and live off the boy! -Homer Simpson

Kill my boss?!? Do I dare live out the american dream? - Homer Simpson

If something is too hard, give it up. The moral my boy is too never try anything. - Homer Simpson

Son, when you participate in sporting events, its not whether you win or loose, its how drunk you get. - Homer Simpson

Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand. - Homer Simpson

Marge, old people don't need companionship, they need to be isolated and studied to see what useful nutrients can be obtained from them... - Homer Simpson

Mmmm...Forbidden donut - Homer Simpson

Blame the guy who doesn't speak Engish. - Homer Simpson

You never know when an old calendar might come in handy! Sure, it's not 1985 right now, but who knows what tomorrow will bring? - Homer Simpson

The other day I was so desperate for a beer, I snuck into the football stadium and ate the dirt under the bleachers. - Homer Simpson

Heh Heh Heh! Lisa! Vampires are make believe, just like elves and gremlins and eskimos! - Homer Simpson

Alright Brain...Its all up to you - Homer Simpson

Be quiet, Brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-tip - Homer Simpson

Remember as far as anyone knows, we're a nice normal family. - Homer Simpson

This donut has purple in the middle, purple is a fruit. - Homer Simpson

Guys are always patting my bald head for luck, pinching my belly to hear my girlish laugh... - Homer Simpson

AHHH. Donuts. . . What can't they do. - Homer Simpson

Asleep at the switch? I wasn't asleep, I was drunk! - Homer Simpson

If he's so smart, how come he's dead? - Homer Simpson

The food was not undelicious. - Homer Simpson

I don't apologize. I am sorry Lisa, that's the way I am. - Homer Simpson

Do I know what rhetorical means? - Homer Simpson

I can't believe it! Reading and writing actually paid off! - Homer Simpson

I promised my boy one simple thing : lots of riches, and that man broke my promise! - Homer Simpson

I'm in a place where I don't know where I am! - Homer Simpson

Let us celebrate our agreement with the adding of chocolate to milk. - Homer Simpson

Lord help me, I'm just not that bright. - Homer Simpson

Trying is the first step towards failure. - Homer Simpson

There's a New Mexico?!? - Homer Simpson

They have the Internet on computers, now? - Homer Simpson

Wait a minute. I'm a guy like me! - Homer Simpson

Step aside everyone! Sensitive love letters are my specialty. 'Dear Baby, Welcome to Dumpsville. Population : you.' - Homer Simpson

Wow. A baby and a free burger. Could this be the best day of my life? - Homer Simpson

2 comments:

San Nakji said...

Brilliant. Homer and his brain have some great conversations!

Oricon Ailin said...

Homer Simpson is sooo cool! hehehe

Love those! Thanks for sharing them.

Blessings.

Book Review of Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katy Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oaks, and Tish Harrison Warren and illustrated by Liita Forsyth

Little Prayers for Ordinary Days by Katie Bowser Hutson, Flo Paris Oakes, and Tish Harrison Warren IVP Kids ISBN 978-1-5140-0039-8 Reviewed ...