Friday, April 15, 2005

I hate April 15

Today is the day of the year when I bent over and take it from Uncle Sam.

So as I bend over and grab my ankles to get screwed over on my taxes, I hope all of you are having a bright and cheery day! But think of me and my torment having to pay a load of self-employment taxes with no children, no house, and no other significant write offs.

So to take off the edge from getting ripped a new one by the Fed, I have my orange juice and vodka ready to go--sorry Michael Jackson no Jesus juice for me--I need the hard stuff.

Of course I am joking about most of this. Kind of. Sort of. Maybe.

1 comment:

Oricon Ailin said...

Oh goodness! I sure hope that everything works out okay. My fiance had the same trouble this year. Well, we aren't self employeed, but he still owed too!

I'll pray for you Clint. *hugs*

Book Review of the Second Testament by Scot McKnight

The Second Testament: A New Translation By Scot McKnight IVP Press ISBN 978-0-8308-4699-3 Scot McKnight has produced a personal translation ...